Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Website

During this class we learned about how to create our own website as a teacher. It was much easier than I originally thought that it would be. Once our homepage was created it was even easier to create several other pages with links from the homepage. In my website I included homework assignments for the week, important school functions, beneficial links for both students and parents, and visual effects to brighten up each page. I also had a link to our classrooms newsletter. In this newsletter I put important dates, rules, homework assignments, and much more valuable information that both students and parents can access through our classrooms website. Having a classroom website is very important for teachers. It is a great way to relay information to your students and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment